Stirred Thermostatic Water Baths
Precision™ General-Purpose Water Baths
Thermo Scientific™ Precision General-Purpose Water Baths consist of eight models, including dual chamber and shallow form, with analog or digital control. Easy-to-maintain, seamless-stainless steel interior chamber and epoxy powder-coated exterior are resistant to corrosion and chemical damage.
Rugged, high-performance baths maintain water temperature from ambient to 95°C or 99.9°C (depending on model) with ±0.2°C uniformity (at 37°C) and ±0.1°C control resolution (at 37°C) with stainless-steel gable cover.
- Choice of analog or digital temperature control
- Chamber capacities ranging from 1.5 to 43L
- Front-mounted controls simplify operation
- Overtemperature safety circuitry prevents thermal runaway
- Dual-chamber models have independent controls for operating at different temperatures
- Easy-to-use analog controls and hydraulic thermostat are ideal for applications in which temperature setpoints seldom change
- Backup high-limit safety thermostat
- Illuminated power switch
- Allow temperature setpoint with ±0.1°C precision at the push of a button
- Microprocessor control with bright three-digit LED temperature readout
- Automatic overtemperature protection