1. Automated System Compatible: Designed to be fully compatible and reliable for use with the SOTAX and Zymarku automated test systems.
2. HPLC certified: The syringe filters with hydrophilic PTFE membrane to below in UV absorbing extractables. They have been tested for compatibility with common HPLC solvents (water, acetonitrile, and methanol) using established HPLC procedures. There is no interference peak at either 214 or 254nm.
3. Safety: High pressure resistance design avoiding bursting during use Reliable and smooth delivery of filters, can resist ≥0.7Mpa pressure.
4. Operation Stability: The syringe filter meet the stringent requirements for automated dispensing, robotic handling and fit and operation in the SOTAX dissolution systems. And are fully compatible for use with SOTAX and Zymark automated workstations and facilitate smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day.
1. Typical Filter Media: hydrophilic PTFE Glass Fiber
2. Housing: PP
3. Dimension: 25mm
4. Pore Size: 0.22um; 0.45um; 0.8um; 1um
5. Sealing Technology: Ultrasonic welding
6. Filtration Area: 5.3cm2
7. Inlet/Outlet Connections: FLL inlet, modified MLS outlet
8. Max. Operation Temperature: 60℃/140℉
9. Max. Operation Pressure: 7bar@23℃
Automated System Syringe Filters can replace Whatman brand
|Size||Material||Pore Size||Hold up volume (after emptying)||Typical flow rate (ml/min) @0.093MPa||Typical B.P data (MPa)|
|25mm||Hydrophilic PTFE||0.22um||<125||100||≥0.13 (ethyl alcohol)|
|25mm||Hydrophilic PTFE||0.45um||<125||200||≥0.09 (ethyl alcohol)|
|25mm||GF+PTFE||0.22/1.0um||<125||100||≥0.13 (ethyl alcohol)|
|25mm||GF+PTFE||0.45/1.0um||<125||200||≥0.09 (ethyl alcohol)|
|Filter Media||Diameter||Pore Size||Connections||Qty/Pk||Part No.|
|GF Prefilter/Hydrophilic PTFE||25mm||0.22um||FLL/MLS||50/PK||FP-AMAS12225|